Fifteen Trees can help your reduce the carbon emissions of your flight.
Determine how many trees you need by using the table below. Trees cost $4.30/each (incl GST). All flights are from Australia and calculated at a return flight rate for one person. Simply half the number of trees if you are traveling one way.
Number of trees planted
Cost (incl GST)
Want a closer estimate? Simple. Number of hours (airtime) = number of trees.
We encourage businesses to look at reducing their company’s flying footprint by letting us plant trees on your behalf.
In return you will also receive –
* posters for your workplace (‘we’re also in the business of planting trees’),
* a placement of your company with a direct link to your website,
* use of the Fifteen Trees logo.
* use of the Web entry (photos of your trees and the written comments) for your own promotional material (e.g. newsletters and website).
Reducing your footprint is another step forward in the quest to take responsibility for our part in global climate change.
2. Send cheque or money order to –
Fifteen Trees / PO Box 290 / Brown Hill / Victoria 3350 / Australia
3. Direct payment to bank –
Bendigo Bank / BSB 633 000 / Account 137 687 554